The biggest obstacle to Home Ownership
- is NOT employment.
- is NOT a 580+ Fico score.
- is NOT steady and sufficient income.
It is ...
- a Down Payment and/or Closing Cost.
Let FMHome.org help.
The GOAL of our 501 (c) 3 non profit organization is to give "1 Million" non repayable Home Down Payment Assistance Grants up to $48,000 each.
- 580+ Fico scores
- Up to $48,000 each
- No Application Fee's
- No Income Restrictions
- Not Limited to First Time Buyers
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program
If you are one of the millions at any age who struggle to save we want to help you move forward with a home down payment grant today.
(*"Nerd Wallet" - The biggest struggles that millennials face when it comes to buying a home ... ... 50% lack a down payment and student loan debt is in excess of 1.4 trillion dollars.)
Begin your journey to home ownership with a home down payment assistance grant and you will greatly reduce your out of pocket cost and increase your probability of home ownership.
The financial advantages of this grant program are undeniable and we will provide seamless guidance through all steps which will enhance your ability to quickly purchase the home of your dreams.
Some grant recipients may close on a home with zero or little out of pocket costs.
Additional Grant Program Enhancements:
- VA applicants may have closing cost amounts reimbursement at the closing.
- Applicants in USDA areas may be eligible for little or no out of pocket costs at closing.
- Applicants with 660+ credit scores may be eligible for little or no out of pocket costs at closing.
- Our exclusive student loan forgiveness program is very unique as we can help restructure delinquent or past due situations and remove the default mark from credit files.
Home down payment grants may be offered even if you have been denied a mortgage in the past.
We share our knowledge, tools and skills in order to educate and empower you to discover and decide for yourself if you are a potential good fit for this program.
You will pilot through our process well informed, well prepared and confident of the potential outcome before you proceed with your homebuying experience.